The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live. -Elbert Hubbard



Monday, April 18, 2011

Austin Mahone ;; New Soon To Be Star;

So, we've all heard of this teenage pop sensation Justin Bieber right? 
Wellllll, there's someone that might end up even bigger then him one day, but let's hope that it's without all the haters, you know?

His name is... Austin Mahome. He is a 15 year old teenage that sings songs from Chris Brown, Usher, Justin Bieber of course, and more..

He currently just turned 15 so if you go look at his video's on youtube it's going to tell the age that he was when he was singing on those videos. 

The dates of the video uploads are not correct because for some reason, one day all his videos had been deleted when he had a more then a few 30-60 thousand views on his videos. So, apparently.. he had to re-upload them.

On one of his covers that he sung, "Never Say Never" By Justin Bieber, I thought was amazing. I also thought that he had a manlier voice then Justin had when he was 14. 
We all know that Justin Bieber at the age of 14-15 kind of sounded like a girl at one point. But lately, his voice has started to change and I believe he started hitting puberty, and he's 17 years old. 

Yeah, I believe that you can hit puberty at 17 years old, it doesn't make you no different? What does it matter, you'll still be the same person ! haha. 

Anyways, So I'm currently one of Austin Mahone's .. Mahomie :) 
And Justin Bieber's .. Belieber :) 

They are both great people, and Austin is on his way to fame <3 

^ Justin Bieber, Fav Pic :) 
^ Isn't he adorable? :) 

4 comments:

  1. Nice but actually Bieber hit puberty before 17 I have a few things that backup my answer well anyways come check out my videos as well there not as good as these two hotties but its the same username as my twitter Greenday3327

    ReplyDelete
  2. And omg u did this blog on the same day my close friend died :( she was in a severe accident... I would teLL more but it would make me break down in tears I have a few videos with pics and a poems I wrote bout her on my page

    ReplyDelete
  3. good pict :)
    cause Imma MAHONEY <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry.. Imma "MAHOMEY<3"
    and, I think it should be: Austin Mahone. Not Austin Mahome -_-"
    hehe.. ;p

    ReplyDelete