The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live. -Elbert Hubbard



Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Decorah Eagles;

Lately, I've been watching the Eagles (mom and dad) raising their three babies. The mom and dad are really never together, I think they have a problem in the relationship somewhere, their only staying for the children I think. hahahaha.  But, yesterday they faced a horrible storm of snow, ice, and rain. This morning we found out the good news, that the babies were absoluetly fine because the mother and dad protected them very well last night. 

Also, they hatches maybe one or two months ago, not sure. But if you have a chance and you love nature and birds and seeing them grow up, get fed, and other stuff. I suggest you guys go look, It's really an amazing site ! ! !


Here are a few pictures of the beautiful eagles raising the babies: 
I took this one ^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment