The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live. -Elbert Hubbard



Monday, April 18, 2011

Today's Day;

Ah well today, I haven't done that much. I went across to Canada and I hung out with my sister. She had just moved into her new house, so I had to help her do some stuff and that, she gave me a pair of shoes that she wasn't wearing too :) They're wicked cute. 

So, then she had to buy some new stuff for her house and stuff, shelves, library thing, curtains... 
At the same time, I had a little bit of money right, and I'm a huuuuge fan of Justib Bieber and Taylor Lautner and stuff. So I bought 2 magazines with the most posters in it and I ended up filling my walls close to my bed. I still have one extremely huge wall, but I'll leave that one empty. 

Here's a picture of my new Lime Green Room with my posters :)  ;;
Isn't It beautiful hahahaha.. 
There's a lot more posters to come also :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment