The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live. -Elbert Hubbard



Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Today's Day; #2

As you know, it's spring break. I started work at Tastee Freez yesterday and it was great, the people are really nice there too ! I think I'll be working there for a while :) 

As I was saying, it's spring break which is spring cleaning. You guys might of known from my other blogged entry a couple days ago. We finished painting my room and the living room. BIG JOB. Now, it's time to move all my stuff from my old room into my new room ! That's going to be a big job since I have a lot of c.r.a.p in my old room (sorry for my language). 

I will be doing that all day and hoping I will finish today as well. I still have all my clothes to wash, my guitars to wash, my bed to strip off the sheets from, and all my books to bring.. 

In my new room I also bought a ton of posters for my walls :) I have 6 of Justin Bieber, 4 of Taylor Lautner, 3 of Cody Simpson, and 1 of Taylor Swift, Gregg Sulkin(From Wizards Of Waverly Place), and Big Time Rush.  I think I have enough posters for my wall, until I find others of Justin Bieber. It's a waste of money, but hey. I like it ! 
I got some big days, also I'm working at tastee freez tomorrow and friday :)
It's more big work for my parents though, they're doing an excellent job !


No comments:

Post a Comment